About Me

My photo
- I have a passion to inform - I love being involved in my community - Driven by the fact that I grew up in a largely Latino neighborhood that continues to be faced with many issues that deplete the quality of life for its residents - My favorite colors are blue, black and brown - I'm a proud Banana Slug and Tojan - I don't like donuts - I love cheese - I'm more of a beer girl - I love to love

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to 2010

Welcome and thank you for reading my newly created blog. My close friends and family know I've always wanted to have my own blog so I said what the heck why not begin 2010 with finally doing something I want to do and not just talking about it. I guess that's my new years resolution, doing what I want to do and not just saying what I've always wanted to do. Life is too short!

With that said let me explain what my blog is about. Simple, just as my blog's title, Anabell's Top Ten or what I like to call it A.T.T. (@) I will give you a weekly update every Monday on my top favorite stories of the week on pop culture, politics, sports, basically anything that I found entertaining or interesting and share with you what was so cool about it or not so cool about it. Then you can agree or disagree and let me know your opinion about the stories I've chosen.

My goal is to provide you with one site where you can get some of the most popular stories of the week you might have missed out on and make your life easier by avoid having you visit multiple websites to find them.

Enjoy!

-AR

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Anabell! You know you miss New York! Come back soon! -Quak.Quak <3

    ReplyDelete