About Me

My photo
- I have a passion to inform - I love being involved in my community - Driven by the fact that I grew up in a largely Latino neighborhood that continues to be faced with many issues that deplete the quality of life for its residents - My favorite colors are blue, black and brown - I'm a proud Banana Slug and Tojan - I don't like donuts - I love cheese - I'm more of a beer girl - I love to love

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Coachella Lineup


I am so excited about this years Coachella lineup that I already booked my room! I have made this event a tradition to go to for the past three years and every year it gets better and better for me. The lineup was just released this morning on KROQ, headlining Friday is the jigga man Jay-Z who I can't wait to see, Saturday Muse and Sunday Gorillaz. Also joining the ecstatic festival are great bands and DJs such as Benny Benassi, Vampire Weekend, Calle 13, Tiesto, MGMT, Major Lazer, David Guetta, Zoe, Aterciopelados, just to name a few. To see the entire lineup go to http://www.coachella.com/

With over 100 bands playing it is definitely worth your bucks. One day passes are about $100 + tax and three day passes are $269 + tax. Tickets go on sale this Friday 1/22 at 10am.

Check out some videos of who I'm excited to see.

Hope to see you all there!












2 comments: